Thursday, July 16, 2009

Phase IV

Phase IV? This is the last quadrant of our lives. Building, making this the best time of our lives together! At laaaaast! at laaaaaaaaaast! Bliss! I can't wait to see the Ron-man after he retires! So much to look forward to!


Bye Bye GTMO~ Bye Bye, I so miss my snorkel buddy, Dave~~ :-D
and the beautiful and Sweet Patti & Bella Isabella


and.... bye bye to all the Iguana:
#15 (always at the speed sign, who, after loosing his tail was dubbed Nob Bob - or was that because he lived at Nob HIll?),
Fast Eddie the Guard Iguana who roamed the housing areas with his 8,064,362 cousins, and the
Dive Guy, who lived on the beach at the Phillips Dive Park and harassed all the newbie dive students!

Here is our playground:and Ron's new hobby horse The Tobymeister:
Back home a month, now. Forget the 6 baby scorpions, huge wolf spider, and the mole I'm still chasing in the garage, LIFE IS STILL BLISSFUL here in the Goethe State Park - complete with gratuitous Wild Turkeys:and superhumanly curious and strong squirrels:
We (ha! I practically did it all myself!) unpacked 11 crates. Ron still just visits on weekends, till he retires! The whole garage was full, and.... now... the house is full! Little did we realize when we decided this house was for us, the lack of some small necessary details - like storage!
But, luckily, with all this effort, the house is beginning to look more like us every day.

The ceilings are huge! We ordered an 8 foot tall bookcase for the library (in the background behind the French doors). What I like is, there is practically no room for knick-knacks! (I think I hear a hallelujah!) So, where do you put a life? In the smiles and hearts of those around you! ok ok ok ~ Everyone is blossoming beautifully! (I think I hear a hallelujah!) And we have all this bliss, new home and acreage to share with all our loves!

AND, JOYFULLY, TO ADD TO ALL THIS BLISS: WE'RE GOING TO BE BLESSED BY A BRAND NEW BABY GIRL MILLER!!

1 comment:

  1. July 20. 2009......I came, I saw, I enjoyed. Love you guys. Dee

    ReplyDelete